FS: Cabela's Bow/Gun backpack

Blueniner9

For sale is a slightly used Cabela's bow/gun pack. Compression straps are beginning to show signs of wear where they attach to the pack, but it is still in very good condition. I used this to pack out one bear in 2009 and for a lot of whitetail hunting back east. You can strap a treestand/climbing sticks or bow/gun in between the main pack and daypack. It also has a removable blaze orange panel for the daypack, is H2O compatible (not included), features a waist belt that can accept a holster and/or bear spray, and the daypack is removable and has its own shoulder straps. This would make a great pack for someone who is looking to step up to a mid-range pack or is looking for a cold-weather daypack for packing extra layers. It served me well for many years until I upgraded to an MR pack. I'm selling because I have a fleet of MR packs now, and my wife just upgraded to a longbow, so a pack has to go. New, this pack retails for $185. I'm asking $85 OBO. PM for more pictures and/or offers. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 244

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52