Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

From Vermont by way of Colorado and AZ

Welcome, what part of VT. I went to Midd and one of my best friends lives in White River.

Bennington. My son still lives in New Hampshire. The hunting there just doesn't compare with the west though.

Bennington. My son still lives in New Hampshire. The hunting there just doesn't compare with the west though.
Nice I’ve been down there a time or two, well if you wanna swap public land spots or even just hunting logistics I’m going to be hunting muzzy/archery/birds in VT the next couple of years.

I’ve grew up in CO and split my time between CO and Boston and lived for 3.5 years in Montana.

I usually hunt here in AZ (when I get tags LOL) or Colorado OTC. I go back east to visit family. I don't take hunting there seriously. I grew up in the woods of the Adirondacks and Vermont and we made a living there. My dad's family were native Americans and I learned the old ways. When the eco-terrorists took over the forestry and killed the paper industry game populations plummeted. Makes me sad to track and kill the only buck deer in a 5 mile square area. The last year I hunted seriously there I killed a big 7 point in Vermont and a big 8 point in Saranac Lake, NY. I only saw a handful deer in 9 days of hunting. When I was a boy you'd see groups of 10 to 40.
God bless
Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back