For trout enthusiasts!

That's a good one for sure. BBC has one with mayflies but they are a little uptight about their copyrights.

if this link fails(my error), google "damsels in distress-vimeo".Filmed in New Zealand

This is a cool video. It came through my Facebook feed the other day. I'll bet a nickel Dinkshooter comes through with a comment about the videos of other damsels in distress that come up when you search vimeo with those words. :)

I may have to dig through my bass boxes and toss a couple in the pack just in case.
When the wind knocks them in spent damsels can be very effective on lakes for cruising fish. You will barely see the fish taking them.

That's a good one for sure. BBC has one with mayflies but they are a little uptight about their copyrights.

Obviously i get the BBC where i live, can you pm me the link if you are worried about copyright,thanks.

I may have to dig through my bass boxes and toss a couple in the pack just in case.

The strange thing is i have never witnessed the the trout in the UK take an adult Damsel, but they go nuts for the nymph, having said that i have seen them take dead Damsels floating on the surface.But like you perhaps i need to throw in a couple just in case!

Cheers

Richard

That was a seriously cool video. Only trouble was after watching it I ended up wasting too much time watching their other videos. Good stuff right there, thanks for posting the link.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back