Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Football General Talk

Fire Joe Berry.

Reports from game are that Joe Berry was attacked by a full plate of nachos. This is apparently the third time this has happened in the last two weeks.

Torched by Tommy DeVito, Baker Mayfield, and Bryce Young in the past three games.

Jim Leonard- it is your time.

Last edited:
Buddy sent this.
View attachment 305897

He remained a 49er fan - I parted for 'Merica's team.
He bet the 49ers would take the Super Bowl. I countered with the Cowboys.

If either take LVIII, winner gets free pick of any firearm belonging to the other, aside from family heirlooms.

Side note - He tries to touch my Daniel Defense, M4 - "From my cold dead hands!"
Sooo....

After the usual Cowboy self choke mechanism kicked in this past week, buddy threw some salt on my Cowboy owie:

16324.jpeg

Of course the 49ers ate some boot leather as well...

This is one aspect that makes Montana the "Last Best Place".

If interested:

1703876787944.png

$200k raised to send the 100 student band to Frisco, baby!

Grats to all the supporters who felt the Griz vibe to see these students experience one heck of an opportunity!

Wow! Griz football all the way! And... To have our band given stage!

View attachment 308295

$200k raised to send the 100 student band to Frisco, baby!

Grats to all the supporters who felt the Griz vibe to see these students experience one heck of an opportunity!

Wow! Griz football all the way! And... To have our band given stage!
Kinda interesting to see they needed that much to get them to Frisco. Figured with the additional revenue they generated from additional ticket sales it would have been less.
Wonder how many of the band members want to actually play for them down there after they decided to play other music instead of having the band involved?

Kinda interesting to see they needed that much to get them to Frisco. Figured with the additional revenue they generated from additional ticket sales it would have been less.
Wonder how many of the band members want to actually play for them down there after they decided to play other music instead of having the band involved?
So you didn't donate? mtmuley

This Broncos/ Wilson thing is pretty shameful. I probably haven't bothered to understand it fully but sounds like management is trying to back pedal from money owed to Wilson by coercing him to adjust the contract.
Now mind you, not a huge Wilson fan, but f-% the management.

This Broncos/ Wilson thing is pretty shameful. I probably haven't bothered to understand it fully but sounds like management is trying to back pedal from money owed to Wilson by coercing him to adjust the contract.
Business. mtmuley

From my understanding, they asked him to restructure or they weren’t going to play him the last 2 games to avoid him getting hurt and his 2024 salary becoming guaranteed. He’s out of guaranteed money after this season, so they can move on without paying him anymore than his last 2 checks.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back