MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Thursday Night Football Commentary

Sytes

Saturday hired... It's a race thing. The commentary of Thursday night football.

"I don't see a Dallas Cowboys black coach. I don't think it's in Jerry Jones dynasty." Commentary set for our Thursday night football game.

Race has no place in a game called Football.

White commentators KNOW they can not hint concern that football must not be about race however Black commentators have free reign to ramble...

I have yet to hear one black commentator comment, "We must have Indian, Korean, and Mexican Football coaches!" - YET, BLACK is the "woe-is-me" of commentary.

Blah, How about religion? Not enough Islamic coaches, Not enough Satanic coaches, Not enough... How about, Not enough coaches under 60 years of age...
How about, not enough disabled coaches!

Change-My-Mind.jpg

Interesting observation. Small rant - knows internet always holds polar sides.

Play football not raceball.

You think that's bad, just listen to Stephen A. Smith talk for a bit on ESPN. It's nonstop every single day.

I'd like to see what the percentage of available coaches is. Is the pool of coaches 60% black like the player demographics, or are only 20% of hireable, NFL level coaches black? Only 8 out of 32 of the head coaches in the NFL are former players so I'm not sure that the high percentage of players that are black has that much of a correlation to the amount that become coaches, seems like most players retire and walk away from the NFL. Maybe the calls for more black coaches are trying to motivate more African Americans to become coaches? IDK, I'm not even sure where the path to becoming a high level coach starts.

Where does this crap end? Affirmative action to bring Hispanic, Asian, and white people into the football "players" group because there are too many black nfl "players"? FFS...

Man, Jeff Saturday, I really want you as coach however the social media, anti white wave has demanded I discriminate and hire based on color, except white. So, you're sidelined, buddy. Sorry man.

I would say it's only fair if white guys can say that white coaches are being unfairly maligned, that black guys can say that there are not enough black coaches.

It might be that Jeff Saturday becomes a great coach. He will need to be, the Colts are a hot mess. The owner is a piece of work.

I am old enough to have lived thru the time when it was generally assumed black players weren't smart enough to play quarterback. Warren Moon and Doug Williams had plenty of $hit tossed their way back in the day.

Regarding how to get into coaching, being a son of a coach is as good a path as any. Andy Reid's son was the Chief's defensive coordinator before he had his drunken auto accident. Does anyone think that if there was no family connection that he would have been in that position. By the way, I am a fan of Andy Reid.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back