Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

So, how far up due the Vikes trade? I don't think this will work out well. Not at all.
Depends on where Daniels goes.

As for outcomes, Vikes not reaching for QB is now officially 0-64, so I am willing to try something rash for a change.

Last edited:
How do you feel about the Vikes' draft move to get McCarthy? They got a proven winner.
A solid choice. They would have rather had the higher upside and higher bust risk of Maye, but NE refuse their offer of 3 first round picks, so nothing they could do to get there now (they should have tanked after Cousins got hurt). McCarthy certainly has the 30% chance of success any #10 pick QB has, and they still got to keep their #23 and next year’s first round.

I’m not sure he’s going to fit in very well there…
Definitely a KOC kind of guy - sounds like he was KOC’s second choice behind Maye. Daniels, Penix and Nix would have been disasters in KOC’s system. Penix had the injury thing going, and KOC was tired of a statue for a QB. Not clear Daniels can run the timing offense reads, and Nix doesn’t have the arm strength for the long corners KOC likes to push. Three guys could have worked - Maye, Herbert and JJ - two were unavailable so got the third. But definitely a fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back