Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

First Post

Magicman

Just a short intro. Oak invited me over, so I hope that I don't get either one of us kicked off. ;)

I'm a 67 year old Telecommunications Retiree, that now has a portable sawmill business that pays for fun.

I've made 32 hunting trips for Elk, Antelope, & Mule Deer to Wyoming/Colorado since 1973. Some have been successful, and of course some haven't. Some of the non-kill hunts have been the most memorable. I've been the camp cook on several trips, and successfully guided for an Elk Outfitter for a couple of years.

The wife, Magicwoman, has accompanied me on many trips and has a B&C Mulie to her credit. I have never been on a guided hunt, only DIY.

Welcome to both of you. Get some pictures posted. I am a mulie junkie and would love to see the BC buck your wife shot!

Heck, I'd like to see your sawmills :D

Dead animal pics are good too!

Welcome Magicman. Let's see some pics and stories. Anyone who hunts that much has got to have some good ones.

Welcome - we need more guys with some maturity as this place kind of gets like the old fraternity house that I lived in 40 years ago in an all male engineering school. Us old farts are just as tough as some of these young wippersnappers - we just don't recuperate as fast.

Retired from the telcom, good for you. I have 19 years and hope to make it to 30! Welcome and post up!

Glad you made it. Post up a photo of that big buck when you get a chance.

Welcome to the site, also looking forward to those B&C mulie pics.

I went to the "Picture Posting" thread and put up the Mulie, Sawmill, & Whitetail. That gave me a little picture posting practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back