Yeti GOBOX Collection

first Howa, now Im a sniper

belshawelk

Accidentally won a couple guns at our OHA auction ( Oregon Hunters Association). OHA does a great job helping hunters rights in Oregon. If your an Oregon hunter you should be a member. Back to my problem, I was bidding up a couple guns to raise money and whomever I bid against quit bidding making me the high bidder. As you all know you over pay for guns anyways at charity auctions, but its for a good cause. I ended up with my first Howa. The problem its a 6.5CM which I almost despise, because of all the hype. Its a great bench and target gun and suppose great for deer and pronghorn, but I am of the heavy bullets, with lots of powder behind them for elk. For me the 6.5CM is just too small for my style of hunting. I rarely shoot past 300 and my longest elk kill was at 497 and that's too long. But not anymore, I can go 2000 yards with this new baby!! IMG_1820.jpgIMG_1821.jpg

I love my 6.5 and no i don't have a man bun. I would but my hair is getting to gray .... it just won't look right 😀 . Nice gun congratulations

Great looking rifle, more of a wall decoration tho with that paint job lol. Be a fun rifle for shooting and not beating up in the back country imo

Carry it proudly, make a statement. Guns are made to be used. I take my wood-stocked Coopers to the field all the time, don't care if they get dinged.

Cool looking gun. I agree that its hype is kinda crazy, but it’s a pretty effective cartridge. I wouldn’t mind having one, but have no desire to shoot long distances with one (I did, however, pick up on your sarcasm ;-))

Yep!
You got a great long range squirrel gun there!

And a sniper you are not.
Way more to being a sniper than being high bid on a rifle.

And let us know when you hit a 20" target at 2,000 yards.
King Of 2 Miles will be no issue for you after that.

Oh, and get a haircut, hippie! :ROFLMAO:

Yep!
You got a great long range squirrel gun there!

And a sniper you are not.
Way more to being a sniper than being high bid on a rifle.

And let us know when you hit a 20" target at 2,000 yards.
King Of 2 Miles will be no issue for you after that.

Oh, and get a haircut, hippie! :ROFLMAO:
Squirrel gun YES
Sniper ( I have hit plates at over 1,500 yards, but with my 28 Nosler) So kinda YES
And I am bald so NO

Otherwise LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back