PEAX Equipment

Few SD bighorns

mtmiller

Here are a few sheep I found while back in SD last week. Two and four-year old nephews kept me out of the house quite a bit.:D

Wow..those are great shots. I'm jealous! I need to find some bighorns the next time I get out west! Thanks for sharing!

I miss those fish hatchery sheep!

Thanks for sharing the pics Miller.

Is your sis running that company yet? :) I'd vote for her!

I miss those fish hatchery sheep!

Thanks for sharing the pics Miller.

Is your sis running that company yet? :) I'd vote for her!

I love seeing the sheep down there, but the backgrounds make it tough to get decent pics. Sis is packing kid #3, hosting Christmas, slaving away at work....and then there is her gov't employee brother.:D

These are poor pics of a nice buck. I missed him when he was set up perfectly, but decided to sit tight and get a shot when he moved from behind a tree. He didn't give me another chance and bolted. Here are some crappy shots as he left the scene.

Seriously....after retireing from what ever it is you do or just decide you need a career change you might want to consider photography as a career...your pictures are awesome.....:cool:

Great pictures! My daughter was in RC over thanksgiving and got a nice pic of one down in the park on the loop road. I'll tell her next time to get some for me from in town. Nice mule deer with I assume the remnents of the early snow store damage.Hope they put the auction tag money to good use and get the herd on track again.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back