Fat assed ATV riders busted

First Mini moose don`t worry about "offending" me, i can take it [and i dish it out also] i don`t see where you get the feeling that i don`t back Buzz on illegal use of ATV`s? what makes you think that/ i just don`t agree on a total "ban" do you see the differance? Buzz thats fine if you will never use an ATV, but why get chickenshit on me now? can`t you address the "fact" that you do use certain tools while hunting/fishing how about answering thae fact that you have used a boat/w motor to fish from. Oh i see thats differant.

I have yet to see anyone say that it is wrong for the handicapped to use ATV's. But, that in itself creates the problem of what is a 'handicap'. For some being out of shape and not being able to hike the hills is there's for others its something else.

CJ, where do you propose the line is drawn?

Thats a good question 1 pt. First check out some of Buzz`s post`s,and Rockydog if you ban them that mean`s you stop everybody, now to answer your question about what is handicapped. To me it would be a person who does not have the ability due to conditions that cannot be corrected, to move around without assistance, if your just a FAT ASS, then go on a diet[you don`t qualify] if you had your leg blown off in the war [then you qualify] thing`s like that ,if you need more i guess i could narrow it down a little better, let me know.

I am not taking any sides here but from the front porch lookin in I see buzz bustin his arm patting himself on the back, legend in his own mind, and it seems no one runs as fast dives as deep and comes up as dry as buzz but then thats just my opinion

Damn 280 i have to agree with ya! I have to give Buzz some credit.The good pts. He is well educated and has some smarts. The downside is he will never "admit" when he is wrong [have a hard time with that one myself]and he won`t answer a "direct" question.

CJ,

I read thru these posts, and I don't see where Buzz was wrong, and certainly nowhere do you correct any facts that he was wrong on. Just exactly what should he admidt to being wrong about?

Well one example is he states "he" will "never" need an ATV/BOAT etc. to make up for old age. yet he has already been seen using a boat! he hasn`t answerd the "boat" question, and he is "wrong" because he has already used one[the boat/w motor].are you saying Buzz is never wrong, cause i think everyone is "wrong" from time to time , and yes that would include me.

I think elkgunner has a thing for our buzz boy. Elk g and buzz boy sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g... Elkgunner, if you care about him so much, why don't you marry him? You must have one of moosie's cyber nipples he's talked about.

BUZZ, is your last name Light Year, your my hero man and way to kind to just right down plate numbers I carry a valve stem remover man is it funnnn.....h2m

PS, Buzz thanks for the pics of your dad, it reminds me of what it's all about, totally awesome man, my dad went with my brother and I on a elk hunt last week he is 65 and he walked in although it was tough and was there when my brother dropped a dandy bull. dad did all the butchering just like when we were kids, its probably his last hunt..and one I'll never forget h2m

I know a man that hunts from the seat of his ATV. He was gut shot with a shotgun, and it severed his spine. He kills an elk every year (or so), from the ATV. He has also killed deer and bear from his bike. From what I read here, he wouldn't be allowed to hunt under BUZZ's or GRIUNNER's rules.

)(
hump.gif
, good to see ya still kickin' around. Good call.

Not to take anything away from BUZZ for turning those guys in for illegal riding/hunting. Way to go.

BUT <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> All hunters that break the laws while hunting are poaching (ATV riders included), and need to be addressed as such. Hunters/ATV riders that follow the laws are not poaching, and need to be not addressed as such. Not all ATV riders are breaking the laws, and I'd wager there are just as many "hunters" that are breaking other laws. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to go ATV hunters. Hide behind the handicappers. No body ever said a guy who was gut shot shouldnt be able to hunt. Nobody ever said anybody disabled shouldnt be able to use an ATV. Thats why the FS gives gate keys to handicaps during hunting season. Alot of states also allow cross bows for handicaps.

YOU GUYS ARE NOT HANDICAPS. ARE YOU?

Using handicaps as an excuse for you to sleep in your nice cozy bed until morning, haul your fatboy maching to the trailhead, then ride your cushy foam seat with heated handwarmers 5 miles to the top of a basin that used to be a days hike in is SIMPLY PATHETIC.

I agree, I challenge ten beers or anyone else to go find where I said "we shouldnt allow handicapped hunters in the field with an ATV."

You wont find it...but its always the same worn out excuses...what about the handicapped, what about the elderly...

What about them?

What I hate is fat lazy 30 year olds, or otherwise able bodied "men", riding around like big sacks of shit on their $6k machines dressed like, and shaped about like, a pumpkin, pretending to be hunting.

Why is it that I never see the handicapped on ATV's, but I see dozens of fat-asses on atv's each year???

I wonder who's causing the problems?

The guys that I know that have atv's and use them for hunting aren't fat. But from what I see, hunting seems like a damn race to them. That's not what it's about for me. I've had knee surgeries and a back surgery and still enjoy strolling and taking in the outdoors. I'm forced to go fast with work and life, when out hunting, it's time to slow down. I feel no anger toward these ATVers, but sorrow. They won't watch a nuthatch bounce back and forth across their rifle barrel and scope, share their rocky outcropping with a golden eagle or have a mulie doe almost touch noses with them. I guess it's what kind of experience your looking for. I had a problem with some guys on ATV's last year, I simply went and hunted another area I knew they wouldn't be.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-23-2003 23:14: Message edited by: Troy Jones ]</font>

Ok buzz here is "why". while you don`t Directly say "ban" the handicapped, you do say you don`t give a shit if they "ban" them [ referance to atv`s] "ban" would include everyone including "handicapped' wouldn`t it?and i sure don`t "see" where you have stated that it`s ok for the "handicapped" to use an ATV. You even accuse me of being "selfish" and "whining" in referance to "handicapped" when all i`m doing showing a little compassion for them.[handicapped]

I see, some can call for the total ban here, but if one would oppose them they are told to leave.
rolleyes.gif

IT, grow up, or grow a pair. I don't see were I tried to change the topic anymore then anyone else.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back