Fantasy Nascar 2014 edition

junior88

Hello gang. It's that time again. yahoo fantasy sports, group #14920. password is mule deer. lets have some fun

OK, I have never done this before, I hope I don't bring you guys down! How about a general idea of what to do? Once I pick the "roster" those are my guys (or girl!) for the whole season? I enjoy the heck out of the races but don't know a thing about this fantasy league stuff.

you can pick different drivers for each race. each driver has a maximum of 9 starts. that way we just can't pick jimmie every week. pick 2 A group, 4 B group, and 2 C group. you can get qualifying pts for all drivers if they qualify top 4 but you only start 1 from A, 2 from B, and 1 from C. hopefully this helps you out. no qualifying pts for Daytona cuz of the crazy qualifying procedure for this race only

I'll get in this afternoon. I wanna change my name to something noncommittal such as cousin99 no one would ever guess I secretly support Carl....
FYI, I am going to win by so much you will all be playing for LAST place!
I wish DW was still racing. At the end of his career he rolled around the track in 35th place every week, that's the kind of consistency that used to win championships.
What do you guys think of the revised scoring system? Now that every person in the top 5 has motivation to win I think we are going to set the bar in torn up equipment....I love it!

I'll get in this afternoon. I wanna change my name to something noncommittal such as cousin99 no one would ever guess I secretly support Carl....
FYI, I am going to win by so much you will all be playing for LAST place!
I wish DW was still racing. At the end of his career he rolled around the track in 35th place every week, that's the kind of consistency that used to win championships.
What do you guys think of the revised scoring system? Now that every person in the top 5 has motivation to win I think we are going to set the bar in torn up equipment....I love it!

Didn't realize that the scoring system was changed. I'll have to do some reading.

good luck to all
the dog

I'm loving the new scoring system and chase format. I think it's going to lead to some good hard racing come the end of the season. Did any of you catch the truck race last night? It was awesome and Kyle won just by a hair with a last second pass at the end.

Well, first try ended up with 298. Not bad considering Truex landed me a whopping 6 points.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigElk
Back