South-Central Montana Newbie

Tainted

Hello there Lads and Ladies,

I just moved to Montana about 6 weeks ago from Arizona. I originally hail from the Midwest.

I am looking to get outdoors as soon as possible. Without a real lay for the land, I am definitely in need of a hunting partner or two. Not sure if that's really what this forum is for, but figured its worth a shot.

I will go ahead and say that I am a bit of a novice, having only really harvested a few quail and rabbits. Though I have field dressed and later processed probably half a dozen deer oddly enough.

I am looking to get into some NR OTC Whitetail this fall (not to picky on the region), and maybe find a group of duck hunters for the upcoming season.

Anyone in the area lookin for a new huntin buddy, give me a shout. To the rest of yall, hello and how do.

Personal preference about where you live , I don’t care if people know I live in Billings , so it sounds like we’re gonna have to get together and go out for a beer
Makes sense and sounds like it! Feel free to hit me with a private message. My account is too new to do that yet.

Welcome! I’m in Lewistown, feel free to send me a message sometime.
It looks like I don't have permissions to start up a private conversation yet, so feel free to kick that off. But Lewistown isn't far off from where I was initially checking out for a bit of deer hunting this year.

Hello Hello! Glad to meet ya. Maybe we get the whole gang together some time.
I would be up for it. As of now, my season is at a stand still pending what my mechanic tells me tomorrow or later this week. Either more work at this point or I might just need to bite the bullet and buy a new truck finally.

I would be up for it. As of now, my season is at a stand still pending what my mechanic tells me tomorrow or later this week. Either more work at this point or I might just need to bite the bullet and buy a new truck finally.
If you got the time and the knowledge, I got the 4 wheel drive.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back