Caribou Gear Tarp

Fall bear hunting.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Is anyone planning to go out for fall bear ? Since I botched the Spring season by videotaping and not pulling the trigger, I'm gonig to try a day at spot and Stalk inthe Fall. Is anyone else activly going out ?

I'm going to try and hit POW up, the bears go into there dens real late on that island. It will be mainly spot and stalk hunt maybe i'll cruise the shore lines. we wil see i got to get out of this place and get back to AK before i do anything.

lol Nightwolf, Good luck getting out of that place :)

Find out were to get a bear and I'll come up next year and Let you take me out for one. DEAL ??! :D :D

I already know where the bear are it's just a matter of you coming up now!!! :eek: :D I got a friend who has a place there on the island plus i have a boat there too. so it's bear and crab and salmon and shrimp and alaska berry pies!!! hump

I'll be doing some spot and stalk as well this fall. Our archery season for fall bear opens Aug 6th, I'll be taking a few afternoons to look for a dink bear or two.

I'm asuming Black bear ?

Count me in for the Spring, Count me in for a quick 4 day Black bear hunt in te Spring. The summer I'm going for a Fishing trip and the Fall for a Brown bear/moose/bou hunt.

OK.. maybe I can't do ALL of it... but I'm wishing big !!! :D :D

AZ4incher, good luck on the bear bro !!!

I thought you where moving up to Alaska?? Moosie!! I thought heard you say something about coming up here with your dad....

Oh yeah I forgot about those Damn dirty bears...

September 1st up round here. It should be even harder than spring bear to pick out a good one. I'll have to get them to make a couple walks down the runway to make sure their hide isn't all rubbed off. It sure would be nice to nuke a big ol brown one!

I'll be going out begninning August 1st, and will attempt to call another one in with a predator call. If all goes as planned we'll take 3 bears out of my "secret spot," as my brother and my uncle will be hunting with me as well. Get ready for pictures of more dead bears in 2 weeks. hump

I will be hunting in 32a and 22

Have 2 buddies that drew fall bear tags over there .
Hope we can top last year the biggest went 6'10" and skull was 19"13/16 th's.
Was a good bear by anyones definition .
And just to clarify for all you nay sayers it was 6'10" squared so no tying it to the bumper to get it to stretch either .

Fall Bear

Yeah Moosie, I have at least one bear to kill this fall and looking forward to it. I know where a couple brutes live on this unit and it's only a matter of getting lucky enough to get on them one morning with fresh dogs. You've probably seen one of those brutes, as it was on the cover of my Hound Dog Crazy video... http://www.ingramwildlife.com Oh yeah, we will have to be lucky enough to get to the tree as well ha! Good luck and I can't hardly wait!

I have been busy finishing up my new Hound Dog Crazy II video I hope to put out on DVD by October. I guess it keeps a guy busy in the off season huh? I did get to go out after a problem bear a couple weeks back and exercise the dogs....but that's another story.

Ike

I will be heading out this fall aswell.Season opens up Aug 1 but wont be able to get out until the 2nd weekend I believe,got a big NWTF State Jamboree the first weekend in August.Good luck to all this fall for Bear.

Hey Kraven

I have a lot of Family that live in Snohomish Wa , I grew up in Everett Wa .
I do miss washington , just not all the people.

Thats for sure I cant stand all the people in this area.My heart belongs over in the NE corner of the state where I do almost all of my hunting.

yes im going fall bear hunting in september i will be hunting in northe eastern minesota always have good success there it will be a hell of a time.

got one with the crossbow last thurs. sept 1. which was our opener. heading out again tomorrow night in hopes of bigger and better :D have two baits out and both are still hitting well.

last thursday was a small bear but i was able to get my kids involved so i decided to take him. forgot my digital until after it was all skinned out so this is the only pic i got.

Im000545.jpg

cheers :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back