Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

I saw a guy “hunting” a moose tag last year like that. I don’t think he got out of his truck for the whole 30 day season except to grab more food out of the cooler.

(Despite trying to give him pointers on where we had seen moose, he went the whole season and never saw a moose… get out of your truck!!!) rant over

Hate to say it but I worked with a fellow who's work vehicle looked almost as bad. His garbage on the passenger side only completely covered the floor and the seat up to just below the passenger door window. Not nearly as high as this mess shown. I had a key to his car and I got a cooked and consumed crab legs and got into his car (It is winter time, heat mandatory.) and put it up under the garbage where the floor heat vents were under the dash. Heck my eyes were running just putting the crab legs in place where they would get the most effect possible. Funny thing a few days later ALL of the garbage was cleaned out of his car!

Hate to say it but I worked with a fellow who's work vehicle looked almost as bad. His garbage on the passenger side only completely covered the floor and the seat up to just below the passenger door window. Not nearly as high as this mess shown. I had a key to his car and I got a cooked and consumed crab legs and got into his car (It is winter time, heat mandatory.) and put it up under the garbage where the floor heat vents were under the dash. Heck my eyes were running just putting the crab legs in place where they would get the most effect possible. Funny thing a few days later ALL of the garbage was cleaned out of his car!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back