PEAX Equipment

Everyone please Read

Delw

We are going to be doing some upgrades to the board to get rid of some of the problems we are all experiancing. Plus a few other things ;)

We will need about 3-6 hours to do this, which means you wont be able to get online for 3-6 hours ;)

What would be the best time and days of the week to do this.?

I am thinking the weekend (friday night) due to most of you are still hunting.

give us some times that you think would be best.

Thanks
Delw

Withdrawls...Withdrawls....I'm gonna have fuggin WITHDRAWLS!!!

.....on a positive note though I might get something done around work that day

I will be at the Lodge this weekend, pursuing the elusive whitetail buck or rumor has it that a local farmer had a buffalo get out and he has told everyone to bust his butt if they see it! Do buffalo eat corn? I hope to get D.S. up there soon, maybe he can bust it....then I can watch him pack it out, as I did'nt get a chance to witness his prowness at humping meat! ;)

Del, you're doing the work. I say choose a time that works for you! Thanks for your hard work and dedication keeping the best hunting site in fine order!

Oh yeah, I hear there's this Oscar fella that helps a little bit every now and then! LOL!
wedgie.gif

Del. This site keeps me sane, well maybe not :eek: while I'm overseas so here's another big thank you for your hard work keeping it up and running. :D :D Pull the plug at your convenience mate! I'll go see what I can stir up at the PETA site for a couple of hrs ;) ;)

Del is going to reboot he entire internet in 1-3 hours? No wonder MOOSIE keeps him around. Bill Gates couldn do it that quick.

Oh yeah, I hear there's this Oscar fella that helps a little bit every now and then! LOL!
I just Buy the software, and Pay some bills when Delw makes me
.... I always said DelW's the brains !!!! (I'm jsut here for the looks ;) )

Let's do it Friday Boss, I'll be available Friday night. With the new chat and Look I think Everyone will be happy.

On another note, Our posters Might be beefed up around the new year.... Check your PM :D :D

Make sure you have some phone mins left friday night, can we do 3 way calling with mojave?

Delw

Hey Moosie I hope your feelers aren't bent out of shape. Of course we appreciate you too, just that your always busy out killin chit ;)
grouphug.gif
wish I was :mad:

Originally posted by Ridge Runner:
Hey Moosie I hope your feelers aren't bent out of shape.
Buuuahahahahah !!!!!

It wakes more then a Drop of water to fill a bucket my friend :D

Sorry you're not killin' chit though :(

whiskers

Del is going to reboot he entire internet in 1-3 hours? No wonder MOOSIE keeps him around. Bill Gates couldn do it that quick.
Maybe I forgot to mention Al Gore is going to help me. afterall he is the one who invented the internet ;)

Delw

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back