Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Episode Three - Colorado Elk

Dont worry, I wont be taking your spot. Like Fin, I enjoy solitude. If it means a lesser desirable spot then so be it. I would hate to hunt an area as heavily hunted as that one BUT like Fin noted, sometimes, when you are hunting a new area, it happens and you have to make the most of it and try to use the other traffic to your advantage. I really like how you passed up unethical shots that you were not comfortable with. Many others including TV personalities would have fired away and hoped for the best. I know you had some us and downs last season. Just like the rest of us. I think it is a positive message to show that a hunt does not always mean a kill.

Big Fin - where did you get that sled from and did you have to modify it at all? Thanks!

BTW - another fantastic episode. I'm glad you hold yourself to high standards and morals in this business.

Sorry for any problems we create in this, or any other episode.

Actually Fin, I was just joking around. Like I said- I really enjoyed the show. Even showed it to some acquaintances, and I'm sure you picked up some more viewers with that episode.

It was probably poor humor because you might fight that battle quite often (showing pictures or film of someone's hunting spot). I am still a big fan of the show- regardless of where the pictures or film are shot.

And yes, I hear the gunshots from my home. Thankfully, I can't hear the 4-wheelers.

Big Fin - where did you get that sled from and did you have to modify it at all? Thanks!

BTW - another fantastic episode. I'm glad you hold yourself to high standards and morals in this business.[/QUOT

It looked like an otter sled or some sort of ice fishing house sled.

But I could be mistaken.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dfair2798
Back