Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Engraved Firearm Patent Drawings

I’d like to share a review of a recently purchase from @p_ham. I saw this thread and knew that I wanted to get one for myself and my dad. Dad would get a Winchester M70 for Christmas annd a thank you present for coming to my hunts and I’d get a Weatherby Mark V. I ordered the larger ones because who wouldn’t?

Order was placed last weekend, it was shipped by Monday and arrived today. Box was in great condition and each picture was wrapped in bubble wrap with an addl layer of wrap. I unboxed mine and first noticed the slight gloss of the picture and the stout frame that was used. The schematic was very bright and clear, all of a wood product. Sometimes you get those chicken$h!+ frames that fall apart with a little rattle but this seems to be pretty solid. It hangs in my office space in my basement.

Great quality product and a pretty cool gift for someone who would probably put this in their gun room as proper decor. Money well spent.

Plus I also got free gunsmith advice. Can’t beat that.

Thanks again @p_ham for a fine product. 10/10 would recommend.View attachment 299065
Thanks Aaron, to clarify, the drawing is on aluminum. The backing plate is wooden.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back