Yeti GOBOX Collection

Engraved Firearm Patent Drawings

Yeah, I wasn't sure if one was ever filed during the war or something. Thought it would be funny to have a 1903 if they existed.
Could still do maybe a parts diagram, although they're hard to find good quality.

Could still do maybe a parts diagram, although they're hard to find good quality.
The fun barstool knowledge aspect would be gone if it wasn't a patent drawing. Actually, if you could find a parts diagram that incorporates the Rock Island Arsenal somehow, I'd probably buy one.

Savage 10/110.
The whole Ruger Mark series.
I'll have to check the Mk series. I think they share a lot.

Colt Python? Sharps rifles maybe? mtmuley
I thought I had the Sharps already, I'll have to add it. I'll see what patent the snake series guns use.

Just throwing out ideas, not placing an order. 😎

Are these more lucrative that smithing? Are these gonna push our gun projects back? Does this need shut down???
I paid for most of my elk hunt last year selling engraved goods.
It won't affect the smithing side. Just diversifying.

This might be a digression on this thread but I was thinking of a few of these for my reloading room. What about doing SAAMI cartridge drawings this same way? Be a neat idea to have them permanently mounted for reference on our favorites. Just a thought…

This might be a digression on this thread but I was thinking of a few of these for my reloading room. What about doing SAAMI cartridge drawings this same way? Be a neat idea to have them permanently mounted for reference on our favorites. Just a thought…
I was just discussing this with an esteemed advisor yesterday!

I looked more into the SAAMI drawings, they're copyrighted. I'll have to get ahold of SAAMI for permission.

patent drawings are available on my website now, send a PM if you want the link.

What are the Burgess drawings?
I'm not sure what the 1873 and 1877 patents were used on, I just finished the 1880 patent for the 1883 Colt Burgess rifle though. I think I saw one for his folding shotgun, I'd have to work it up. Burgess' patents are hard to find because the patent office misspelled his name on just about everything they digitized.

Colt Burgess 1883.png

I'm not sure what the 1873 and 1877 patents were used on, I just finished the 1880 patent for the 1883 Colt Burgess rifle though. I think I saw one for his folding shotgun, I'd have to work it up. Burgess' patents are hard to find because the patent office misspelled his name on just about everything they digitized.

View attachment 297993

I do have several Burgess guns, the Colt-Burgess and several others including the folding shotgun…

IMG_6111.jpeg

I’d like to share a review of a recently purchase from @p_ham. I saw this thread and knew that I wanted to get one for myself and my dad. Dad would get a Winchester M70 for Christmas annd a thank you present for coming to my hunts and I’d get a Weatherby Mark V. I ordered the larger ones because who wouldn’t?

Order was placed last weekend, it was shipped by Monday and arrived today. Box was in great condition and each picture was wrapped in bubble wrap with an addl layer of wrap. I unboxed mine and first noticed the slight gloss of the picture and the stout frame that was used. The schematic was very bright and clear, all of a wood product. Sometimes you get those chicken$h!+ frames that fall apart with a little rattle but this seems to be pretty solid. It hangs in my office space in my basement.

Great quality product and a pretty cool gift for someone who would probably put this in their gun room as proper decor. Money well spent.

Plus I also got free gunsmith advice. Can’t beat that.

Thanks again @p_ham for a fine product. 10/10 would recommend.IMG_0655.jpeg

Back