MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Elk Tags for sale

plumber1969

We are supposed to leave next Tuesday problem is this smallish hurricane is about to hit us here in Florida. Can't leave until I make sure my kids, friends and house are in one piece plus the additional thousands of people on the road headed the direction we need to go. We are being told to expect power outages for up to a week. Good thing elk supplies and hurricane supplies are similar :D. Hopefully we all make it through okay and the roads open up so we can hit the road on Tuesday or Wednesday. Trying to catch the last week of archery elk in Colorado.

Hope all goes well. My cousin lives in Tampa and her husband is a cop so he couldn't take off. My uncle was going to fly down there because she wouldn't fly back.

Stay safe

Wishing you and your family well. Hopefully everyone stays safe and you're able to make it out there without too much delay.

Me and the wife appreciate everything guys. We are headed east of Gunnison and this storm is really putting us in a stressful situation. We have over $2000 in this trip and haven't even hit the road. If all of our family and friends make it through okay we are going to try and get out by lunch Tuesday. We are supposed to have degraded weather starting tomorrow and get the worst by Monday. We have been shooting in high winds and sharpening broad heads.

Good luck and stay safe.My brother lives in Daytona and he is staying as well.I hope all of Florida makes it thru the storm OK.Maybe I'll see you in Colorado.I'm leaving Tuesday and will be hunting by Fairplay.I'm staying tI'll archery ends or a bull hits the dirt

It's been rocking most of the night. Well over 15 inches of rain. Lost power yesterday evening but got it back last night. Trees down everywhere from what I hear. We are better than most right now. Waiting for daylight to survey what it looks like. Hopefully all is well with our oldest daughter and her husband and our 3 granddaughters. If they are good we will pull out tomorrow or Wednesday for Colorado.

Back