Elk Pictures w/ Score

View attachment 314070

View attachment 314069
I was stalking this bull when he turned around and fed back up a ravine. He ended up walking past my wife and friend at 27yards…that ended the hunt!

381”. 57/58” beams. Tiny thirds hurt him a bit.

Love this, “tiny thirds hurt him a bit.” It’s kind of like a huge NFL qb with small hands. 57/58ths? Now that’s close.

View attachment 314337
View attachment 314338
Sorry for the terrible photo. This bull died in a dry wash and I couldn’t move him for pics. I called a friend when i killed this bull and told him I’d killed a nice 330-335” bull…I was way off. I’ll let you guys throw out a guess or two before I give a score.
His 1st-3rds are amazing. He seems fairly wide. I’m trying to just always go with gut on this thread… 356?

You should have just done the ravine photo. The hidden main beam is tricky.

Real question, would people be interested in an app that’s a daily scoring game? You could share your picture into a data base and be surprised when yours pops up.

Ideas? My brother and I have been milling over this idea for a bit.

Real question, would people be interested in an app that’s a daily scoring game? You could share your picture into a data base and be surprised when yours pops up.

Ideas? My brother and I have been milling over this idea for a bit.
Might have a good idea. Better hurry up and take down this post lol.

My best bull was 375" gross and 366+ net. His main beams were 59 1/2" and 60 1/2".
(one shot with my .30-06 and a 180 gr Sierra GameKing bullet)
qfbKqvsl.jpg

2cbmLRhl.jpg

My 2nd best bull. I forget the gross score but his net was 330"
(one shot with my .257 Ackley and a 117 gr Sierra GameKing bullet)
xQ3zLz5l.jpg

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back