Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Elk Hunting with the Ladies - Birthday Bull for the Oldest

Love the photos, the ski goggles are pretty classic.

I've hunted that area to the east.

Outstanding! Congrats to everyone, especially the girls for getting it done. I know some guys who sat at home this weekend b/c of the negative temps and your girls are out shooting elk. Great job!

A Huge Congrats to all of you for an outstanding job,getting it done in less than desirable conditions and the making of one of your Greatest Memories,Very Impressed

Wow you are raising those girls right. Well done dad!

If you have to decide to wear ski goggles for an elk hunt you can bet your wind direction isn't hard to guess and a little more than a cool breeze! Congrats to you and your daughters--it says a lot that they are out there in less than "ideal" conditions. Well done.

Man, that is a story that should make everyone smile. Congrats to all. Thanks for sharing here with those great pics. And more importantly, thanks for being such a great Dad to your wonderful girls.

That is Cool X 10.

If you have to decide to wear ski goggles for an elk hunt you can bet your wind direction isn't hard to guess and a little more than a cool breeze! Congrats to you and your daughters--it says a lot that they are out there in less than "ideal" conditions. Well done.

While the goggles look a little strange, they're ideal for keeping the girls' whole face warm and it still allows them to see.

I had a neck gaitor pulled up so only my eyes were showing but the blowing snow was tough on the eyeballs.

They definitely impressed me with their stick-to-it-ness because it was not pleasant any of the three days and we were out in it most of the time.

Thanks again, Guys!

I learned the lesson of the importance of eye gear hunting near Dillon. Between the snow blowing up into my face, the sun glaring off the snow that wasn't flying around, and the dust getting blasted into my eyeballs on the ride down, I only would have been able to find an elk by bumping into it. Now whenever I head over there, I'll throw in a pair of sunglasses if conditions dictate it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back