Elk and antelope steaks for breakfast!

Venison sausage gravy and biscuits - with an overeasy egg on top - for me this morning. After visiting the grocery store and see all the bare shelves, especially the meat section, I’m sure glad I’ve got a freezer full wild game! And enough toilet paper to last until the spring leaves come out... ;)

Yep, eggs too. They will be 12 tomorrow and bypassed Fruit Loops to have steak and eggs. My wife gave the last little bit of steak a couple of weeks ago to the dog and you should have heard the howling from my kids. Loved it!

Venison sausage gravy and biscuits - with an overeasy egg on top - for me this morning. After visiting the grocery store and see all the bare shelves, especially the meat section, I’m sure glad I’ve got a freezer full wild game! And enough toilet paper to last until the spring leaves come out... ;)

I don't feel sorry for people that don't hunt. Let their laziness and lifestyle lead to their downfall. My friends and family call me the 'stupid prepper'....but who are they coming to for food and basic sanitation and hygiene things....

Back