Don't try this at home ELITE BOW'S

Its not hard to see why it may be illegal in Montana and I understand/know if it is more than 80% let-off you cant use it. Does anybody know the actual claimed let-off for these bows? Not for the one in that video, but the actual let-off supported by the company. I have sent them an email asking what it is because it sure isnt listed on their site anywhere, including the specs sheet. That will tell if its illegal or not, will post their response once I get it.

Got a response email from Elite, they stand and state all their bows let-off is at 80%....glad to hear these are perfectly legal to use in Montana....as long as you don’t drastically tinker with settings lol

I have a 2008.5 Z28 set at 55lbs and I can shoot lights out all day long, both field tips and Slick Tricks. I absolutely love it. I also had a 2011 Pure but for some reason, I never really got on with it. Weird, as it's probably one of Elite's easiest, most shootable bows.

Emrah

Wow, with a bow like that you may as well be using a crossbow. Pansie's will step right up for anything
easier.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back