Yeti GOBOX Collection

Done in MT finally

Nice bear!! Congrats.

Pictures with hat and without, with binos and without.. to be like Moosie, you have to also have a picture in the sleeveless T-shirt doing a double bicep pumped up pose with a mean look. I think on Zoolander, the look was called "blue steel." :)

That is a very fine bear... Way to go...
And great story, even if you had to work a little extra for it... :)

Nice bear Miller, i bet he smelled nice compared to you. :D
You guys are lucky to have something to hunt in the spring besides turkey.
All i have is CARP

Congrats Craig, nice looking bear, apparently Moosie didn't tell you your first bear is supposed to be a yearling, and the second one is supposed to be a nice one.

Greenhorn - LOL - "blue steel" is right. BUUUAAHAHAHAH!!!

Congrats Miller on busting your MT bear cherry! Nice pics as always.

Greeny...you forgot a "handstand" pic....

NICE ..... Hey guys, this is about MtMiller. Tease the Fag more and me less ;)

Dude, Nice. thats one thing I found out about Montana, there are more bears there then trees I think !!!! Did you single it out or Flock shoot it ?

That's a sweet bear Miller....like those pictures too. Can't believe it's taken ya that long livin' over there to finally kill your bear. Congrats big time!!

WTG!!!

At least I have the priviledge of being the lucky one to say!

Way to take one for the team, Craig... :D ;)

Nice bear too. I'm jealous...

Congrats! I was hoping there'd be a 'bare' picture without you in it! ;) Nice bear and a good way to get ready for AK. I figure since you have the nice/new backpack, you should pack out all three of my bucks! :D

What a story! Way to go, congratulations to both of you! The bear does look great, pretty thick hide and no rubs, wow! So, the elk were standing there when you shot? What did they do?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back