Caribou Gear Tarp

Discount sites for Sitka?

According to Sitka, "If you serve as Local or State Law Enforcement, Firefighter, Active, Reserve, or Retired Military, National Guard, Veteran, Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, US Fish and Wildlife, or Game Warden, you may qualify."
Interesting they left National Park Service and Federal Fish and Wildlife off the list. Both have law enforcement personnel. I guess I could send them my DD214 and qualify. But even if Sitka offered 40% off (which seems an extraordinary rollback), their stuff would probably still be above my ethical budget. The $160 4-in1 GameHide waterfowl coat I bought from Scheels last fall is probably the best I've yet owned - including a couple of +$300 ones from Cabelas. I upgraded it a bit by replacing the inner jacket with one from a $35 new-with-tags similar Remington jacket I found at Goodwill last year. Walked to grocery store last night in -35C and stayed comfortable enough. I'm not sure Sitka $$$$ would have kept me any warmer. But everyone would know I have money because I'm wearing Sitka! So there is that. 😉

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back