Yeti GOBOX Collection

Discount sites for Sitka?

Jamen

I work for the Govt and i was just going to sign up for leo adventure because they had sitka on there and a govt worker would get 40% off. I just saw they will no longer be carrying them as a brand. I was curious if anyone else knew of other places that offer discounts?

i have not, i had a moment this morning and saw they have a pro program i will have to get in touch with them and see if local govt workers would be eligible.
I think Sitka is only doing their pro program from now on. I know someone who works for the fed govt who signed up for leo a couple of months ago and had to sign up again on Sitka's website for the Pro program. You can also find some deals on mountain-archery.com.

I’d remove the actual % discount and play it closer to the vest. Sitka has you agree to these guidelines when you sign up.

The sitka program is so abused it's disgusting. I fully expect it to disappear completely and with good reason. Check out any of the Sitka B/S/T groups on Facebook to see it in action.

The sitka program is so abused it's disgusting. I fully expect it to disappear completely and with good reason. Check out any of the Sitka B/S/T groups on Facebook to see it in action.
Well let’s not be a part of the problem and encourage discretion so people who don’t abuse it can use it.

i have not, i had a moment this morning and saw they have a pro program i will have to get in touch with them and see if local govt workers would be eligible.
From what I was told sitka will only allow law enforcement and military for the discount

From what I was told sitka will only allow law enforcement and military for the discount
According to Sitka, "If you serve as Local or State Law Enforcement, Firefighter, Active, Reserve, or Retired Military, National Guard, Veteran, Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, US Fish and Wildlife, or Game Warden, you may qualify."

According to Sitka, "If you serve as Local or State Law Enforcement, Firefighter, Active, Reserve, or Retired Military, National Guard, Veteran, Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, US Fish and Wildlife, or Game Warden, you may qualify."
You “may” my brother is a cop. He was on the phone with sitka. I have no skin in the game just saying what he was told. Either way I still get the family and friends discount when they do it

Mountain Archery (which runs 'Hunt of the Day'-similar to Camofire with daily deals). They list a sale on Sitka on their website. Also, Blackovis.com has Sitka, and you can get a discount with "elkshape". I believe it's 10%.

Well let’s not be a part of the problem and encourage discretion so people who don’t abuse it can use it.
I whole heartedly agree. I take screenshots and turn them in to sitka as I see them. I never get a reply back but hope that they at least get booted from the program. Folks like this guy buy people's login credentials then resell everything they buy for a profit

Example: Screenshot_20210130-145608_Facebook.jpg

There's been a couple folks list some discounted mountaineering gear and clothing I'd be more apt to look for something like that you don't need camo...

Never bought Sitka that wasn't at least 30% off, and it was all from their website.

Reactions: JDH
I whole heartedly agree. I take screenshots and turn them in to sitka as I see them. I never get a reply back but hope that they at least get booted from the program. Folks like this guy buy people's login credentials then resell everything they buy for a profit

Example: View attachment 188326
Heck yeah, man! 🍻🍻

thanks for the replies everyone! i will be checking out these sites and scan weekly for sales.

I second mountain archery main website. Very quick shipments and great deals especially if you are really small or extra big. Or ebay starting about October 3rd. One and done hunter clothes.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back