Custom rifle raffles

Thanks.

Last question: Under your name, next to your Avatar, it lists you as "EXPERT". Whereas, NoHarley and myself are listed as "Senior Member".

I realise NoHarley is definitely pushing the Senior age group, I am a bit curious on the "expert" designation you have. Any insight?

Oak's consultation is the thinking man's Google.

Fact...google it.

Last edited:
Some might say the creedmoor is a novelty round that has ridden the success of the high ballistic coefficient craze.... I have the same grouping issue with my creedmoor, Causes me to walk back and forth to the target to look at the same hole... too much exercise..:D

In all honesty I would love to have another, especially this beautiful specimen...

Y'all are awesome. The first optics raffle sold out yesterday. Time to throw your name in the hat for the second one. ;)
Winner receives a pair of Swarovski 10x42 EL Range binoculars OR any available Swarovski Optik product of equal or lesser value.
250 tickets available at $20 each
We will start a new raffle each time one sells out. Last year we sold out 3 raffles.
All winners will be drawn on April 29, 2017.

Funny conversation yesterday: the gun builder said that this is the best shooting Creedmoor he has ever built. He was going keep it for himself, but didn't have time to build another one for us. I don't normally play our own raffles, but I might make an exception this time. Forgive me....

Supposedly those Creedmoores are inherently accurate dudes and with factory ammo. Those are some nice looking guns! Oak are you going to the ISE show in Salt Lake?

Optics raffle #3 has started. Still lots and lots of tickets left for those sweet rifles. And statewide pronghorn odds are still better than the optics raffle.

Ok, I'm in. Sheep, 280, and Optics.

Oak, what type of rum is that you drink? Going to be needing some help locating a sheep worthy of that tag. I will have a spiffy pair of new binos and a great shooting rifle I will be bringing along.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back