Custom rifle raffles

Oak

Expert
It's that time of year again! Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is raffling a couple of sweet custom rifles, as well as Swarovski optics.
Thanks to Big Fin for approving this post.

Rifle #1:

Weaver Rifles custom 28 Nosler, built on a Lone Peak Arms Razor stainless steel action
Proof Research carbon fiber-wrapped barrel finished at 24" with a Hawkins Precision titanium muzzle brake
McMillan stock, 13.5" LOP, in Grassland Camo; Timney Calvin Elite trigger set at 2.5 lbs
Hawkins Precision bottom metal and stock screws; Wyatt extended magazine box and follower
Metal is ceramic-coated, tungsten color with black accents
Swarovski Z6 5-30x50 scope with Hawkins Precision rings
600 tickets available at $25 each
Drawing April 29, 2017

RMBS 062.JPGRMBS 063.JPGRMBS 064.JPGRMBS 065.JPGRMBS 066.JPG

Rifle #2:

Weaver Rifles custom 6.5 Creedmoor, built on a Lone Peak Arms Razor-Ti titanium action
Proof Research 8 twist stainless steel barrel with straight flutes and finished at 22.5"
McMillan Hunter Edge carbon fiber stock, 13.5" LOP, in Dark Gray Stone; Timney Calvin Elite trigger set at 2.5 lbs
Hawkins Precision bottom metal and stock screws; Wyatt extended magazine box and follower
Metal is ceramic-coated, black color with sniper accents
Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 scope with Talley rings
600 tickets available at $25 each
Drawing June 24, 2017

RMBS 070.JPGRMBS 071.JPGRMBS 068.JPGRMBS 069.JPG

Swarovski optics raffle

Winner receives a pair of Swarovski 10x42 EL Range binoculars OR any available Swarovski Optik product of equal or lesser value.
250 tickets available at $20 each
We will start a new raffle each time one sells out. Last year we sold out 3 raffles.
All winners will be drawn on April 29, 2017.

Thanks Oak. Just got my name in the hat for the two rifles and the goat/sheep tag. Maybe I'll hit the lotto...

Just bought tickets, but a little concerned that the gun won't be shipped to me until late June.

I am not sure how that will play with the drawing dates on the Sheep Tag getting sent to me. Will I be needing to do any scouting for the sheep tag, or can I rely on you for that?

Weaver Rifles custom 6.5 Creedmoor, built on a Lone Peak Arms Razor-Ti titanium action
Proof Research 8 twist stainless steel barrel with straight flutes and finished at 22.5"
McMillan Hunter Edge carbon fiber stock, 13.5" LOP, in Dark Gray Stone; Timney Calvin Elite trigger set at 2.5 lbs
Metal is ceramic-coated, black color with sniper accents
Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 scope with Talley rings

I love when you talk dirty Oak.....

Thanks, gents. Always fun to see the email order pop up and then the post to the thread. ;)

Will I be needing to do any scouting for the sheep tag, or can I rely on you for that?

I don't know...I'm more of a rum guy...

I could use a pair of those swaro's.

This is a bit offtopic, but can you contrast the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Society and the WSF? With everything that's happened at WSF, I have canceled my membership.

This is a bit offtopic, but can you contrast the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Society and the WSF? With everything that's happened at WSF, I have canceled my membership.

The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is based in Colorado and was established in 1975, two years before the WSF. We are an affiliate of WSF, but are completely autonomous in every aspect, from finances to decision-making. RMBS pays one part time contract staff person, an executive director, who works for the volunteer Board of Directors. RMBS has about 650 members, which is an order of magnitude smaller than WSF. The RMBS has no brick and mortar expenditures...we have a PO Box. We have approved over $1.25 million in funding for research, habitat, management and education projects in the last 5 years. Hope that helps.

Sweet, I look forward to shooting my new gun and checking out impacts through some new glass.

If only I was ever so lucky.

All are fantastic opportunities! Thanks Oak.
That 6.5 is a sweet shooter!

If you're attending the ISE in Denver this week, you can stop by booth #2357 (the CBA youth archery range), fondle the rifles, and purchase your raffle tickets.

The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is based in Colorado and was established in 1975, two years before the WSF. We are an affiliate of WSF, but are completely autonomous in every aspect, from finances to decision-making. RMBS pays one part time contract staff person, an executive director, who works for the volunteer Board of Directors. RMBS has about 650 members, which is an order of magnitude smaller than WSF. The RMBS has no brick and mortar expenditures...we have a PO Box. We have approved over $1.25 million in funding for research, habitat, management and education projects in the last 5 years. Hope that helps.

Hey Oak,

Can you contrast with FNAWS?

If you're attending the ISE in Denver this week, you can stop by booth #2357 (the CBA youth archery range), fondle the rifles, and purchase your raffle tickets.

...please keep a silicone cloth handy for my Creed.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back