Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Cue the Bambification of CO's wolves...

Right on cue...

Center for Biological Diversity and Washington Wildlife First are flexing their political muscle. They have the same leverage in Colorado with Governor Polis and at least two alumni on the CPW Commission. Former Washington Wildlife First Executive Director Sam Bruegger is now the lead proponent for Colorado Proposition #101, Mountain Lion "Trophy Hunting" Ban.

Last edited:
Center for Biological Diversity and Washington Wildlife First are flexing their political muscle. They have the same leverage in Colorado with Governor Polis and at least two alumni on the CPW Commission. Former Washington Wildlife First Executive Director Sam Bruegger is now the lead proponent for Colorado Proposition #101, Mountain Lion "Trophy Hunting" Ban.
Yuck! Shameless plug for CRWM! We gotta stop this madness! Anyone else notice how the commission dropped the April lion season… they are killing it before the vote

The Commission approved a proposal from CPW staff. The April lion season was nearly dead already. I would encourage you to read the memo outlining why CPW staff proposed removing the April season.
Thanks I looked into it. Hate losing the E calling option and April but I understand it wasn’t doing much as far as lions harvested. It was nice having the left over cat tag in your pocket while out chasing turkeys though.

Reactions: Oak
Looks like Colorado is getting 15 more wolves shortly courtesy of the Colville Confederated Tribes. The ironic thing about that is that the tribal members can harvest wolves. Those 15 donated wolves get the easy ticket heading to Colorado.

Tracking “map” is laughable, co worker of mine’s old boss had a big ole black wolf on his land yesterday or something… in the Co river bottom just east of kremmling, someone caught it on film, and they had another one in the ballfields in kremmling

I wonder what they will name the elk calves and deer fawns that they kill.

Colorado, you need to vote these fools out of office before they do more damage! Trust me, you do not want this, I’m in a wolf infested dead zone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back