MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Couple of Idaho Bucks

JoeVon

We made our annual pilgrimage into the Middle Fork during the Middle of November and did ok. Some more snow would have been nice but we made we made do.

Jasons buck.
index.php

Cody's Buck
index.php

Matt's Buck
index.php

My Buck...
index.php

I had a really good time their this year, it was a good group of guys. We flew in on November 7th, set up our wall tents and stayed on the runway that night. The next morning we headed up the river a couple miles and set up a spike camp where we spent the next 7 days. Fun shit!

We were actually 5 for 5. My brother who is not pictured shot a decent 4x4. I'll post a pic of it up here, along with some others of the terrain.

We saw five total. It looked like 4 ewes and a half curl ram. I think most of the Sheep that are there are more concentrated on the other side of the river.

Last year when we were there we talked to some Game Wardens and they seemed real concerned with Wolf depredation on the Sheep. I think most of the Sheep that are there are more concentrated on the other side of the river.

Very nice!!! I spent a total of 2 separate weeks in the Frank this year helping a buddy hunt sheep and didn't see a single deer, so big congrats!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back