MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado unit 22

Hoggetter

I'm looking for any info for deer in unit 22 third season. I haven't been there in 20 years so any info is better than none.

Thanks

You Colorado boys sure are some tight lipped people !!!

I cant wait to come over there and thin your herd out !!!

Know I know what DDD meant from his comment.

You Colorado boys sure are some tight lipped people !!!

I cant wait to come over there and thin your herd out !!!

Know I know what DDD meant from his comment.
Such places I would try would be STFU creek and cry baby ridge is pretty good but only in the early season.

The bucks really like to hang out at generic draw but I sometimes see them at :rolleyes: basin.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Wyodeerhunter

Such places I would try would be STFU creek and cry baby ridge is pretty good but only in the early season.

The bucks really like to hang out at generic draw but I sometimes see them at :rolleyes: basin.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Wyodeerhunter

Wow, I might need a crying towl to hunt at cry baby ridge. Now I couldn't find STFU creek on my topo map, I am pretty sure you were telling me to Shut The F**k Up. Not to worry I'm cumming IYM to GMNO on some of your WY critters also :hump:
Thanks for your help!
hoggetter

Interesting... The guy just asks for a little help and he gets sh!t on. If you didn't like his question you could have just ignored it. Sorry, I don't know anything about Co unit 22. Ed F

Dont know anything about 22 either but you might try monster muleys lots of guys on there hunt that area.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Wyodeerhunter

Could have been worse he could have said Brokeback Mountain or Chapped A$$ pass!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back