Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado Outfitter Info

280rem

I have a friend who's considering a rifle elk hunt near Montrose with Conrads High Country Outfitters. Any help would be appreciated.

280 - Heck, we're darned near neighbors, I live north of Logansport.

I'm going to the same area with TNT High Mountain outfitters. Never heard of your guy, but that doesn't mean anything. If I talk to my outfitter anytime soon I will inquire.

Hi Steiny! Always nice to have a good neighbor! Goodluck on your hunt! I don't know what i'm gonna do this year, might go back to Kansas. I was supposed to go to Quebec in Sep to do a little Caribou hunting with some friends from Ohio. Unfortunately i can't seem to break away from work. I haven't elk hunted in Colorado, but i can be found in Montana, Kansas & Wy on a pretty regular basis. Are you rifle or archery hunting?

I rifle hunt for the most part when I travel, love rifle hunting!
Bow hunt for whiteys around here or the occasional trip to Illinois or Missouri.

Killed a 5x6 last fall with this dude we are going with. This fall the main focus is big muleys, but we'll have elk tags too. Can't get enough of the mountains and western hunting. Have hunted WY a dozen times, ID, Alberta, NE, AK 4 times, etc. I think AK or Alberta is in the cards for 08', maybe both.

I was fortunate enough to take a 5x6 mule deer last year in Montana. Nice buck & they're a lot of fun to hunt. I'm buiding Colorado PP's for a future elk hunt with a couple of friends from Montana & Colorado. We're also looking at Southwest Wy. Haven't been to AK but i'd sure like to go after an AK black bear.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back