Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

colorado mule deer unit 52 landowner voucher.

castnblast75

Hello All, Just found out my colorado mule deer hunt in unit 52 is in jeopardy. We are only able to acquire 1 landowner tag and would need 2, as my brother is suppose to join me on this hunt. If anyone knows where I can get a unit 52 mule deer voucher, I would greatly appreciate it. Any other info or help with this matter would be very helpful. Thanks, Jim

I might have a lead on a Second rifle Season deer voucher for unit 53. Probably doesn't help, but pm me if so. Good luck!

Yes, was suppose to hunt private land. Also, When do these landowner vouchers become available ? I'm wondering if my source drug his feet in acquiring them.

You have to apply for the vouchers in a lottery much like the regular draw, he probably just didn't draw as many as he thought he would be able to, I know we got 1 less voucher for second season 52 than we thought we were going to get.

What's wrong with public land? We have a lot of it.

The problem isn't public land, the problem is that he doesn't have a license. Guessing Outdooraddict asked the question because if they are hunting private land they can use a PLO voucher.

It was'nt our agreement to hunt public land and as far seasons. We can only do 2nd rifle deer only. And the $2,000 price tag for 3rd season unit 52 would be more than I would pay; sounds like greed is raising it's ugly head in Colorado.

Oak is correct. I know some people who have private only LO tags. You could view the cost of landowner tags at a lot of different websites- but I know that the closer we get to the season, the better the deal is. (But, you risk losing it to the next guy in line) In fact, I think I remember seeing an archery LO voucher for sale on Craigslist for $200... but there was only one weekend left to hunt. For what it's worth, I'll send you a PM with some info.

Hi All, FYI, Just want let you know that my hunt will not take place this year due unforeseen circumstances. My source definately tried to make things right by us. All is good and we'll be hunting next year via the same hunt plan itinerary. Also, due to the season dates approaching fast. The landowner vouchers price tags are starting to come. Thanks for all the feedback and Good Luck to all.

just want to let you know all

Outdooraddict, I did get your message and thanks for the information. I sent you back a PM back. I googled a bunch of your advice and got some solid info for the future. headed out the door for my antelope trip now and thanks for your help. ttu when I get back.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back