Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado Lion and Bobcat Ballot Initiative Update

Yep deer have it rough. Which is why it’s even more important to kill females, especially in areas like Wyoming where the deer are already all but completely decimated.
50% of the herd every year, just from cats? That immediately makes me suspicious, but I don't know enough to say it's inaccurate.

50% of the herd every year, just from cats? That immediately makes me suspicious, but I don't know enough to say it's inaccurate.
Here’s a few more for ya,
B31E34D4-710E-4774-ACB3-23827C6527D7.png

So meeting is over, I’d say it was a good look for sportsmen. Sportsmen outnumbered cat people 3 to 1 This meeting focused on the east slope lion management plan which is being updated after 20 years, cat ladies tried hammering the cpw employees on female cat mortality, and were taking notes, the cpw employees held their own and offered a lot of good information

So meeting is over, I’d say it was a good look for sportsmen. Sportsmen outnumbered cat people 3 to 1 This meeting focused on the east slope lion management plan which is being updated after 20 years, cat ladies tried hammering the cpw employees on female cat mortality, and were taking notes, the cpw employees held their own and offered a lot of good information
Awesome stuff.

Is this possible to view online? I wasn't able to attend via zoom.

They recorded it, but I believe they are doing an online only meeting here in a week or so
In-Person Meetings:

• Evergreen: Thursday, February 22nd, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
    • Evergreen Fire Station #2, 1802 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen, CO 80439
  • Trinidad: Friday, February 23rd, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
    • Trinidad State College, Sullivan Center, 600 Prospect St., Trinidad, CO 81082
  • Florence: Monday, February 26th, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
    • Pathfinder Park Event Center, 6655 State Hwy 115, Florence, CO 81226
  • Golden: Monday, February 26th, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
    • Jefferson County Open Space, Ponderosa Room, 700 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden, CO 80401
  • Livermore: Tuesday, February 27th, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
    • Livermore Community Hall, 2044 W CR 74E, Livermore, CO 80536
  • Colorado Springs: Thursday, March 7th, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
    • Hillside Community Center, 925 S. Institute St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Virtual Meetings:

If anyone is thinking to donate to CRWM to help get that messaging out and beat this ballot initiative GoHunt will donate $200 when you sign up for an insider membership and use code CRWM. Seems like a great option for anyone who isn’t already a gohunt insider.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back