Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado left overs

It is a shame, and agree pickins are very slim to non-existent. I know of many folks who did not draw either?, that always draw - every season. The CDOW continues to increase PLO tags while they reduce the overall numbers and our opporuntities. >Oak tried convincing me that they have not jakced this up, pointing to DOW stats and their figures, but that is false. Numbers can be changed on the fly.

If I just had the time... I see more than a few that I'd love to hunt this fall.

putm2sleep... can you show us where the DOW has increase tag numbers, or how they do this on the fly? I'd really like to know.

My observation is all. No hard facts, but as John mentioned, some herd issues, tag #s effected, and it seems where I draw, and my friend called the DOW to confirm, fewer tags were available. Pointed to the PLO list and 'contact an outfitter'. I am quite certain that if I look at the current leftover list, this year most are PLO....just comparing to say 5 or 10 years ago. note: I drew all, but a goat, so I am happy.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back