Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Draw Results

I got charged for my deer app, nothing on the website yet. At this point I think I can safely say i’ll be hunting CO Mule Deer this year!

I was unsuccessful for a 3rd season elk cow tag. I'll be going OTC this year. Interestingly the email said I was awarded a point but when I look at my account it does not show up. Wonder why there is a lag.... Nothing for deer or pronghorn yet.

Is there anyway to find out what the tag quota for various units are before the draw? Or do you just have to look at the previous year... trying to figure out elk as it's the only one not up yet.

1st Choice
Hunt Code: EP99999P; List: A
Pref Pnts
Unit #999

...the price was right

I guess I have to wait for the email since I didn't update my credit card with the right expiration date.

I too will be in 61 for 1st season bull this year after spending 13 years worth of points; I know that I will never build that amount of points again and am really just looking forward to being on a quality hunt on the plateau with my dad...it will mean the world to both of us. It looks like we have just under a 50% chance to draw our deer tag on a second choice which, for some reason, I'm almost hoping to draw as much as my elk tag.

Looks like my son drew Colorado archery deer Unit 39. I got points. He’s in college in Colorado, so he’ll be a hit and miss on when he can go.

Just got the email. Drew my first mule deer tag of my life. Unit 74 2nd season. Pretty excited!

15 draws entered 15 more points, I have to be the unluckiest guy. Actually still haven't drawn a tag ever lol

Going to put a lot of miles on the boots this fall, will have September bear tag, OTC Archery Elk Either Sex tag, 2nd season Cow Elk tag and drew 3rd season Mule deer that turned out to be about 30% odds. Didn’t expect the deer tag, which makes it even more exciting!

Well I have drawn a tag for my back up unit every time with 0 points. Not this year....I always have plans C, D, and E but never had to use them. Problem is this was going to be my 14 year old daughters first elk hunt. Got some thinking to do! She is pretty bummed but I think I can figure something out. If you all have any ideas throw them my way please.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back