Colorado Draw Results

Success - 1st Rifle Elk - Units 75/751. First time applying to CO. Thank you GoHunt!

Last year 9 tags went to people with 7 point I went with 8...no elk tag for me ...my season was based around this...I shall sulk in the corner

Got an email last night at 3:25 AM, Elk first choice preference point awarded. Second and third choices unsuccessful.

No deer result yet.

I put in for a point for elk, it says unsuccessful, but I did not get another point? Is this normal? Is there a delay?

Got the email - I missed the hybrid tag I put in for. My points have not updated yet - which given how long they are drawing this process out, is mildly annoying.

Buddies drew their 0-point 1st Rifle tags so the weight is off that shoulder.

Colorado is being very generous this year. First a sheep tag, now bull elk - 61, 3rd season! Very excited for fall!!

I got charged for my elk pp. Not that I was sweating that one.

Nothing for deer yet, but should have drawn according to the recap report.

Colorado is being very generous this year. First a sheep tag, now bull elk - 61, 3rd season! Very excited for fall!!

That is incredible Buschy! Fired up for ya! Please keep us posted how you do. :D

Congrats!! You are going to have a great hunt! My Friend with 20 points wasn't so lucky for that tag. Hopefully next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back