Yeti GOBOX Collection

Colorado Deer draw

IdahoBugler

This was posted on MM:

I saw this on another site and don't know if its true ( for my sake i hope its not).They say the Elk draw is done and it posts in there system automatically.You can check it "by the back door".Go to the license page click on Habitat stamp and go through the process of ordering one.When you get to the end before you purchase it, it will show what you have on file. A 480 type number is the App. if you have drawn you will have a 580 type number in the right hand column.Like i said i don't know if this is true but it only shows my App number while others have said they have the other number also.Give it a try and let us know what yours said.

I looked mine up and if this is correct I have a Colorado Deer tag with my name on it. hump

Looked up mine as well. Looks like a 3rd choice deer. Kinda wish I had the fouth choice instead.

I don't do all the 480 580 guess work. I just hit the tab that says"pick up awarded licenses".

I will for sure never buy my habitat stamp early, ever.

I don't do all the 480 580 guess work. I just hit the tab that says"pick up awarded licenses".

I will for sure never buy my habitat stamp early, ever.

I have never seen the "pick up awarded licenses" button. Where is that located? It just asks if I want to have licenses sent to the addresss on record, and if I click "no", it asks me to enter a new address.

Congrats on the draw, IB. I thought you might have decided on a PP only after drawing AZ.

Got 3 deer & 1 elk pp's now, growing slowly but surely.

Congrats to those of you who drew or didn't draw if that is what you wanted.:p:p:p

Alrighty Then! If I misunderstand the facts as they are laid out I have a 2008 - 591 NR Deer and a 2008 - 581 Elk. My son also has similar numbers in the Youth. So, what this is telling me if I understand it is my first choice the Separate Elk season tag was not drawn and I have a Cow Elk tag and a Muley Buck tag in the 3rd season. John:D

Alrighty Then! If I misunderstand the facts as they are laid out I have a 2008 - 591 NR Deer and a 2008 - 581 Elk. My son also has similar numbers in the Youth. So, what this is telling me if I understand it is my first choice the Separate Elk season tag was not drawn and I have a Cow Elk tag and a Muley Buck tag in the 3rd season. John:D
John do dinkshooter said. Click on "pick up awarded licenses" and it will tell you what tag.

I have entered everything correctly IB, I just don't see a "Pick up awarded licences" tab. Where or when does it show up? John

It may not work if you already bought your habitat stamp. It is the screen after you click what address to ship your licenses. Bottom center.

I see I drew my first choice 4th season.

Cool! Now I just need to find out if any deer live there. Or, if any survived the winter.

Thanks Bugler.

Now if NV would just hit my credit card for $1,200, and MT would post that I drew a sheep tag, all will be fine at Fin's house.

Back