PEAX Equipment

Colorado dates

shanny28757

Is Colorado taking applications for deer, elk, etc yet? I know the deadline is April 4th, but when I tried submitting my app it wouldnt let me. I was able to purchase my 2016 fishing license, but the deer, elk, and other apps didn't seem to be open yet. Maybe I missed something??

I did my applications on the 1st with no problems. If you're wanting to buy OTC tags, you can't yet. April 1st you can buy your 2017 fishing license.

My guess, barring a bug (certainly not out of the realm of possibility) is that since you bought a 2016 Fishing License (which is still valid through the end of this month), then you had chosen 'License Year' = 2016 for that. And, license year 2016 is closed for big game applications.

You would have to go back to the beginning, choose 'Big Game Applications' and then choose License Year 2017 to get into the applications.

It's the first page once you choose 'Big Game & Turkey Applications'

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 8.08.02 AM.png

My guess, barring a bug (certainly not out of the realm of possibility) is that since you bought a 2016 Fishing License (which is still valid through the end of this month), then you had chosen 'License Year' = 2016 for that. And, license year 2016 is closed for big game applications.

You would have to go back to the beginning, choose 'Big Game Applications' and then choose License Year 2017 to get into the applications.

It's the first page once you choose 'Big Game & Turkey Applications'

View attachment 68739

This would be my guess as well, happens fairly often...

Yep that's exactly what it was. I'm almost glad it happened the first day because I planned to buy my points that night but forgot colorado takes all your money until the refund date. Once I remembered that I set s calendar reminder to purchase April 2nd ;-)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back