Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

College football mayhem

You SEC haters have to at least admit it is the all around best conference in foootball. Now they might not always have the best team And how did they darken my tan and get me in a Baylor uniform for this pic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 202
Being from the east/south being an sec homer comes natural but there is no doubt they were overrated. What is hysterical to me is whenn acc fans talk about the depth of there conference and how the sec is overated. One conference should have been ledt out and it wasn't the big 12!

Being from the east/south being an sec homer comes natural but there is no doubt they were overrated. What is hysterical to me is whenn acc fans talk about the depth of there conference and how the sec is overated. One conference should have been ledt out and it wasn't the big 12!

Being an FSU fan I thought for sure they were going to turn it on! :rolleyes:
not really.. it is exactly what I expected to happen after watching them play all season but there was always hope

just think for a second.......if this was last year bama and fla st would have played for the title. gotta love playoffs

Ha! SEC fans still think the SEC is the best conference in football. Not this year! They got exposed. The B1G is my vote or others but certainly not the too highly ranked SEC.

I agree there should be 8 teams in play offs,not sure how they could make that work. That would be a lot of games.

Eight teams, The big five conference champs and three at large teams but no more than two teams from any conference. play the first game the week after the conference champions are decided. The four best conference champions get a home playoff game. (I have always thought the having all the bowl games in a nice warm place was a raw deal for the northern teams and this would put more meaning in to winning your conference.) The winners would play in a New Years day bowl game like this year, losers could go to another bowl game.

Antlerradar

Yes I'm a big fan of playing in the weather! That's how football started. Let's face it the half time show at the super bowl sucks anyway so bring on the rain snow and mud.

Florida St. should have never been in the playoff from the beginning.They really got beat by Notre Dame,but I guess the ref must have had money on that game.TCU would have done OK but they wouldn't win.Ohio St is so under rated its going to surprise a lot when they kill Oregon,but not me.Ohio St. has the smartest coach in college football and that will be the difference.I would like to see an 8 team playoff though ,and conference winners getting home games to start it off.I still don't get how anyone can judge Ole Miss with their top receivers all hurt.SEC and Big 10 have the toughest schedules.Pac 12 has Oregon and no one else as Boise St showed us.Big 12 is decent but just not getting the recruitment needed to compete,and again only have 2 decent teams.From what I saw this year though the Big 12 and Big 10 have the most kids coming back on the top ranked teams.We won't hear much about the ACC anymore.Well except for Winston getting arrested yet again.Is he really going into the NFL draw??What team would want that train wreck;criminal,disrecptful to coach and refs.
BTW, Ohio St will win title if I forgot to mention it.OhioSt will grind it out on offense and keepOregons offense standing on sidelines.In fact I think they will win big;17+

Mixed bag, I think Urban Meyer is one heck of a coach, he has been successful where ever he coaches. I hope the game is a shoot out, but it will be tough for Oregon if Ohio State controls the ball. Oregon can score in a blink of an eye and I'm sure most of the games they play in their possession time is way lower than their competitions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back