Checking in from NE

Forney

Hello HT. I'm [29M] a lifetime hunter from Nebraska new to western states vast public land. Went on a spring bear to MT a few years back and it really opened my eyes. I am starting to get points in AZ for elk (buddy vacations there) and MT for the big three. Learned about the forum from a HT podcast. I was always a meat hunter and am just getting into bow hunting, which has been a fun challenge the last two years. Just wanted to check in and plan on lurking for a while, looks like there is a ton of information on here! For the fun of it here's a brown trout I caught on my spring turkey hunt a couple weeks ago. Very hard to hold a fish, rod and take a picture to prove the catch at the same time!

Brown trout.jpg

Go big red

Last edited:
Welcome
d.png

AA.jpg

Hello HT. I'm [29M] a lifetime hunter from Nebraska new to western states vast public land. Went on a spring bear to MT a few years back and it really opened my eyes. I am starting to get points in AZ for elk (buddy vacations there) and MT for the big three. Learned about the forum from a HT podcast. I was always a meat hunter and am just getting into bow hunting, which has been a fun challenge the last two years. Just wanted to check in and plan on lurking for a while, looks like there is a ton of information on here! For the fun of it here's a brown trout I caught on my spring turkey hunt a couple weeks ago. Very hard to hold a fish, rod and take a picture to prove the catch at the same time!

View attachment 141993

Go big red
[/QUO

I knew some Forneys out around the Alliance area. I grew up there. Have fun on here. Lots of good info and some that will make you shake your head.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back