Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Checking in from NE

Forney

Hello HT. I'm [29M] a lifetime hunter from Nebraska new to western states vast public land. Went on a spring bear to MT a few years back and it really opened my eyes. I am starting to get points in AZ for elk (buddy vacations there) and MT for the big three. Learned about the forum from a HT podcast. I was always a meat hunter and am just getting into bow hunting, which has been a fun challenge the last two years. Just wanted to check in and plan on lurking for a while, looks like there is a ton of information on here! For the fun of it here's a brown trout I caught on my spring turkey hunt a couple weeks ago. Very hard to hold a fish, rod and take a picture to prove the catch at the same time!

Brown trout.jpg

Go big red

Last edited:
Welcome
d.png

AA.jpg

Hello HT. I'm [29M] a lifetime hunter from Nebraska new to western states vast public land. Went on a spring bear to MT a few years back and it really opened my eyes. I am starting to get points in AZ for elk (buddy vacations there) and MT for the big three. Learned about the forum from a HT podcast. I was always a meat hunter and am just getting into bow hunting, which has been a fun challenge the last two years. Just wanted to check in and plan on lurking for a while, looks like there is a ton of information on here! For the fun of it here's a brown trout I caught on my spring turkey hunt a couple weeks ago. Very hard to hold a fish, rod and take a picture to prove the catch at the same time!

View attachment 141993

Go big red
[/QUO

I knew some Forneys out around the Alliance area. I grew up there. Have fun on here. Lots of good info and some that will make you shake your head.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back