Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Check in from Indiana

indiana50

New user, I have began listening to Randy's podcasts and I had to join.

This year was my first public land DIY hunt (first out of state hunt) and was able to have success with a P&Y class 10 point in NE MO, now I am hooked! I have a lot to learn, but am beginning to plan (decipher the code of tags) a trip to the true west next fall and begin building preference points for future years. Leaning towards SE MT for a whitetail hunt next year, in hopes that it will be a good transition for me, very different terrain, but similar animal.

Although public land opportunities are fairly limited here in IN, I do have experience with some of them and would be happy to help any one I can.

I am a long time hunter but new to this forum. I have been out west 3 times. 1 Pronghorn and 1 Mule Deer in the bag. I live in the Franklin area and hunt mostly private and some public land. Hello All!

I am a long time hunter but new to this forum. I have been out west 3 times. 1 Pronghorn and 1 Mule Deer in the bag. I live in the Franklin area and hunt mostly private and some public land. Hello All!

Welcome! I'm sure everyone would like to hear about your hunts if you want to post them up.

Another Hoosier welcome here!!! I am now permanently transplanted here in CO (one of the good perks from 20yrs with Uncle Sugar). Grew up in Indy(East-side!!), went to BSU and IU, family now in Warsaw. Any CO questions and I will be as helpful as I can. When I am home to hunt it is usually with a friend in Stueben County. You will like it here.....

Welcome ! From Boiler country...we will talk slower for ya then. LOL. I'm just south of you in Montgomery Co. Tons of knowledge here that's for sure...plus lots of entertainment!!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back