Yeti GOBOX Collection

cease fire....

I learned my lesson from the 2013 Obama Ammo Shortage. Must admit it seemed a bit silly 1-2 years ago, buying ammo much faster than I could ever shoot it. Now all I can think is "Why didn't I buy TWO cases when I had the chance?"

About 18 months ago, I bought the wife a case of .380 for $239. Six months after that, I found another, but the price had "jumped" to $300. I felt like an idiot paying so much; the same case today is going for over $800, if you can even find it.

I'm hoping that the end of hunting season (in some areas anyway) plus the winter might temper demand a little. Best place I've seen 9mm is a local shop, and they're charging $25/box for Blazer Brass when they can get it. For now, I've set my limit at $20/box, so I haven't been buying.

I'll have to dig out my old bumper sticker from 2000

AMMO Currency for the new millennium

Will trade for a Toyota land cruiser. No lowballers or tire kickers. I know what I have.

Popped into bimart to see what they had and they just happened to be stocking. The gun counter employee said things are coming on regularly, they're just being bought up immediately.

Attachments

• 20201216_190015.jpg
    20201216_190015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back