cease fire....

I have given quite a few away to my friends with a newly found appreciation for the 2A.
down to the barter system now, tho

I was going to get a couple more bricks 22 long rifle the other day but didn't make it to the store where it was in stock. I bet it ain't there anymore lol. Crap hits the fan and we all gotta go wilderness mode, there's a lot of game that the 22 can take down and it is quiet 😆 But honestly, my boy shoots about a brick month through his little savage rascal. Surprised the barrel isn't smooth by now.

Same. Guns/reloading/ garage items/ was a heavy trailer.

We have moved 8 times in 15 years of marriage... I always used our camper/fifth wheel to move the "essentials". You would be surprised at how many milk crates of ammo/bullets/brass/primers/powder etc.. can fit in the underbelly of a fiver.

Too bad I lost all mine in a tragic boating accident trying to recover my friend's after his boat overturned... tragic...

I always laugh when I see the news about some whacko's "stockpile"...talk about amateurs!
I ponder the same thing. If a guy with a few hipoints, a stolen shotgun and some .22lr “sniper rifles” have a stock pile, I wonder what they’d say about the commoner who reloads.... or who has a 5gal bucket of .22’s. Lol

We have moved 8 times in 15 years of marriage... I always used our camper/fifth wheel to move the "essentials". You would be surprised at how many milk crates of ammo/bullets/brass/primers/powder etc.. can fit in the underbelly of a fiver.

Too bad I lost all mine in a tragic boating accident trying to recover my friend's after his boat overturned... tragic...
Those damn boats, guiding in Alaska I swear I loose a rifle or pistol in the river almost every year. I’ve got such bad luck it’s usually one I bought just before heading out.

I'm telling Mrs45 I need a new 5'x5' safe to put my ammo in. Everyone knows you are not supposed to store ammo and guns together.

All I can say is a buddy of mine just happened to be in a Cabelas a few days ago, walked by the ammo area and they were stocking 6.5 creedmoor. He blew 400.00 on it and he doesn't even own a 6.5 creedmoor. 8 hours later he sold it on-line for $800 o_O

Things are getting desperate out there.

I just need more rope.
Appearantly I don't have enough to get the whole way down from a 10' drop. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back