Yeti GOBOX Collection

Canvas wall tent wood stove

I have this used wood stove I have used it for one week a year for the last three years.It is not homemade.There is a outfit thats makes them in Boise ,Idaho.It has a warming tray. Asking $100.00 + shipping

Attachments

• 100_0933 (Small).JPG
    100_0933 (Small).JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,325
How long does it hold heat and what's it weigh? Are you in the boise area? If you are I would be interested.If not what would shipping be to 83651.

I do live in Boise.As far as the weigh It may go 40lbs + or -.I used it last week on a elk hunt it will hold heat .If you hit it just right by that I mean the draft and turning the damper down it will go a long time. But if you think that you will not have to get up and add wood thou the night for get it.:(

Blured, I'm in Nampa And might take it off you hands. Does the stove come with the Pipes, Etc ? Does it break down at all ? Legs, I mean ? Lemme know.

Moosie
You can have the pipe but it is not the nesting pipe.Just plane old stove pipe.And I have a damper .
And the legs come off and you put them in the stove.The handle for the draft and door comes off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back