NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Canada . . . or Texas?

You're right, my error there. He was pointing out they had no tags in the ear and such. I didn't recognize Rex. Who's he the Idaho guy or the Montana guy that screwed up, maybe the Illinios or Indiana guy, there was one there too, I think?

That's the good "Doctor" from Idaho there Tom...looking over some of his wiley elk!

Heck he'll even stick 'em on top of a horse for the photo op for those willing to pay a bit more for the real western experience! hump

LarryPhil.jpg

Sad thing is the elk and those ponies were probably sharing the same feed bucket only hours before but hey,
chit happens when you're hunting! :rolleyes:

Wow, I have staged a few hunting pics before, like dragging the critter to a better background or throwing the duck back into the water for a good Axl retreive pic, but this one takes the cake.

How embarrassing?

Tom, I'm sure you are a good guy, but damn - you are definately in need of a clue.

Making things up????? C'mon Tom you know if it's on the internet it's gotta be true right?

I'd hazard a pretty good guess that this "natural meadow" looks somewhat the same in all these trophy shots...you be the judge.

JoshJacobs.jpg

EarlEpps.jpg

CraigCarlson.jpg

And, of course, the happy hunter (who wouldn't be after burning up the boot leather over that rugged terrain to track down a 400 bull!) before the add-a-pony upgrade! He looks like a woodsman to me...after all he's wearing camo! hump

LarryJackson.jpg

Man, I GOT to remember "When in a Level Pasture, Hold the Elk's Head up and have the person shooting the photo to tilt the Camera so I look like I had to Hike up a Mountain to get my Elk!!!!!!!!!!" John

Man, I GOT to remember "When in a Level Pasture, Hold the Elk's Head up and have the person shooting the photo to tilt the Camera so I look like I had to Hike up a Mountain to get my Elk!!!!!!!!!!" John

Being from Loserana, you just have to remember to keep the spotlight outa the money shot John.:D

Ken, Did you Have to put the bag of corn down to type that? Anyway the spotlight is always behind the Cameraman just in case the Flash does'nt work! John

Ken, Did you Have to put the bag of corn down to type that?

Ken, you may want to double-up on that jab.......he timed ya!

You guys are all a bunch of dipshits. Don't you have anything better to do that to have this argument for the 10 millionth time?

You guys are all a bunch of dipshits. Don't you have anything better to do that to have this argument for the 10 millionth time?

...thanks for the astute chastisement & welcome to the dipshit thread.:cool:

considered having an argument about what a snot-rag you are...but who would argue otherwise. :D

Hell, This is just the 3rd or 4th day of the present Circle Jerk of Hunting with Friend in Low Places! Gotta do sumething until they mail the tags! John

Hell, This is just the 3rd or 4th day of the present Circle Jerk

You Louisianans sure know how to party! :wank: :D

How many days does it take before the 'just' isn't before the day number of the circle jerk? ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back