Caribou Gear

camo?

Camofire has their Element Jacket and Pants on the site right now.

$117 for the jacket and $110 for the pants. They are pretty good bang for the buck IMO.

The mountain mimicry pattern does pretty good in a lot of different places. Does great in the sage.

nathan_elk1.jpg

They are only on the site a little while though before the timer runs out.

P.S. - Also wear Kuiu and Sitka and like all of them. Core4 isn't quite as nice, but it isn't as expensive either. I would still say it is the best bang for the buck.
I purchased the element top, but the bottoms were not in my size, I plan on getting the Kryptic alaios in the replacement of the element pant. Do you feel like you can wear the element set under rain gear proficiently as a heavy insulating layer?

thanks so much for the advice guys

after reading this I agree with those of you who said you get what you pay for... READ THIS http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/clothing/187-clothing-systems

I guess it all depends on what a "heavy insulating layer" is. I don't think it would work for sitting all day at sub zero temperatures, but if you are moving around a little bit and have a base layer under it, it will do you good in temperatures around 15 - 30 degrees.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back