Caribou Gear

Cabela's Browning rifles sale

I cut up my Cabelas Card 2 yr ago.
+1
AA.jpg

That 28N in Xbolt PRO is priced right. If I didn't already have the makings for a 300PRC ordered I'd probably snag one.
That shoudnt stop you. I have a Nosler Custom M48 on .30 Nosler. I dont need both either and the .28 is probably the best all around one they make but the .30 is a killing machine. I actually have been waiting to get a .27 Nosler but maybe now I wont. at $1191 I can sell it make some money.

Thx for the tip mthuntr. Ordered an X bolt western hunter stainless in 270Win. Was looking for something in lighter caliber than my Tikka 300WSM, and couldn’t pass this up at $750 for an $1,100 rifle. Now I need to find a similar deal on a scope... 😱

Thx for the tip mthuntr. Ordered an X bolt western hunter stainless in 270Win. Was looking for something in lighter caliber than my Tikka 300WSM, and couldn’t pass this up at $750 for an $1,100 rifle. Now I need to find a similar deal on a scope... 😱

I would have ordered this one as well, but I already have two .270 win guns

That shoudnt stop you. I have a Nosler Custom M48 on .30 Nosler. I dont need both either and the .28 is probably the best all around one they make but the .30 is a killing machine. I actually have been waiting to get a .27 Nosler but maybe now I wont. at $1191 I can sell it make some money.

That 270 Western Hunter is a beauty. I'm trying to convince my trail running friend that she wants to buy it but her boyfriend it trying to talk her into a 308.

Last edited:
Back