Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

CA FFL is it worth it?

Redmt

I'm thinking about a CA FFL license. I'm wondering if it's worth it to apply for one. I would primarily use it for ammo purchases for locals and for an occasional transfer. I would also use it for simple firearm repair.

I'm thinking about a CA FFL license. I'm wondering if it's worth it to apply for one. I would primarily use it for ammo purchases for locals and for an occasional transfer. I would also use it for simple firearm repair.
Depends on which one and how much you value your privacy. I have one , only so I don't have to deal with all the stupid ammo regulations. I really weighed the pros and cons all of the different licenses and a C&R suits me fine.

Depends on which one and how much you value your privacy. I have one , only so I don't have to deal with all the stupid ammo regulations. I really weighed the pros and cons all of the different licenses and a C&R suits me fine.
Too bad we're not closer. The ammo thing is a pain in the ass. We buy a lot of 17 HMR and I do a little gun repair. Being where we are adds a 100 mile round trip to an FFL just to pick up a couple thousand rounds.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back